- Segments with image, image and text or text only
- Interface Builder support (just throw a UISegmentedControl and change its class SDSegmentedControl)
- Animated segment selection
- Content aware dynamic segment width
- Scrollable if there are too many segments for width
- Animated segment selection, with animated arrow
- Appearance customization thru UIAppearance
- UIControl events for value changes
- Enable or disable specific segments
- Indiviual customizable segment width
Import `SDSegmentedControl.h` and `SDSegmentedControl.m` into your project and add `QuartzCore` framework to `Build Phases` -> `Link Binary With Libraries`.
You can then use `SDSegmentedControl` class as you would use normal `UISegmentedControl`.