A class to stub network requests easily:
* Test your apps with fake network data (stubbed from file)
* You can also customize your response headers and status code
* Use customized stubs depending on the requests
* Use custom response time to simulate slow network.
* This works with any request (HTTP, HTTPS, or any protocol) sent using
the iOS URL Loading System (NSURLConnection, NSURLSession, AFNetworking, …)
* This is really useful in unit testing, when you need to test network features
but don't want to hit the real network and fake some response data instead.
* Has useful convenience methods to stub JSON content or fixture from a file
* Compatible with Swift